Details for the upcoming Sustainability week in game event have been announced! The following will be happening in game from Tuesday, April 20th – Sunday April 25th:
- Binacle will start appearing in the wild!
- Shiny Trubbish will be possible as well!
- Grimer, Drilbur, Trubbish, Ferroseed, and more will appear in the wild
- Diglett, Tangela, Goldeen, Budew, Cherubi, Finneon, and Drilbur will be in the 5km egg pool
- Vileplume, Alolan Exeggutor, Trubbish, Binacle, and more will appear in raids
- There will be themed Field and Timed Research tasks
- All players will get a free T-Shirt in the in-game shop
Niantic is also launching a real world “clean up” program that will encourage people to complete real world activations to unlock in game rewards! Details are at Niantic’s blog but a summary is down below:
- Tier 1 (2,500 Activations) – More 5 Star Raids
- Tier 2 (5,000 Activations), a Free Bundle with 3 Remote Raid Passes will also be available
- Tier 3 (10,000 Activations) – 2x Catch Experience Bonus